Black plating “SUGO-KURO” will suppress the reflection of light by the complexity of the surface shape. It is a low-reflection plating film to achieve less than 1% reflectance of the visible light region (380 ~ 750nm). It can contribute to reduce the noise in the image and error of the measured value by preventing the optical instrument such as a camera or a spectrophotometer stray light (Incident and scattering of unnecessary light).
Less than 1% reflectance (the visible light region)
It will achieve a low reflectivity by suppression of light reflection by the special surface.
The total reflectance of "SUGO-KURO" (sample angle 5°)
The principle of blackening
Thin film (approx. 3 μm)
Because it is a very thin film of about 3μm, it is ideal for products dimensional accuracy is required.
Excellent heat and ultraviolet resistance
Black paint and black anodized aluminum with an organic paint will fade or discolor by heat and ultraviolet rays. Our black plating will have a strong durability, because of its inorganic coating. We confirmed that it can withstand temperature of 300℃.
Prevention of outgas
In a vacuum environment, such as outer space, organic paint may generate outgas. Outgas may cause corrosion of the peripheral parts and fogging of lenes. Our black plating will be able to prevent the occurrence of outgas, because it does not use an organic coating.
We comply with the RoHS directive, because SUGO-KURO does not contain hexavalent chromium unlike conventional blackening. SUGO-KURO can be applied for the European product.
- How much is the low reflectivity of the black plating series?
- How much is the heat resistance of the black-plated sample?
- How much is the black plating reliability with temperature change?
- How much is the black plating reliability in a high humidity environment?
- Is there the case of outgassing release from the black plating film?
- Does black plating comply with RoHS?
- How thick are the black plating series?
- Does the black plating series have conductive property?
- What kind of substrate can black plating be applied?
- How much is the black plating emissivity?
- Can the black plating series be used as decoration?
Please contact us if you have any questions.
[TEL] +81-3-3742-0107 [FAX] +81-3-3745-5476