Ebina Denka Kogyo Co., Ltd. (refered to as “we” henceforth) values the privacy of our visitors, and has established the measures outlined below regarding the handling of personal information of users of the Ebina Denka Kogyo website (referred to as “this website/this site” henceforth).
1. The handling of personal information
Personal information acquired from users through the use of this site will be used only for the purposes that it was obtained for, with consent from the user beforehand. We always keep the rights and privacy of users in careful consideration regarding our use of personal information, which is used for user verification and purposes related to the services we provide. Our use of personal information includes the following points:
- 1. When personal information is used within the scope necessary for the provision of our services, such as identification of and communication with the user.
- 2. When the user’s prior consent is obtained for the use or provision of personal information for purposes other than those for which it was obtained.
- 3. When an operation requires the outsourcing to a third party under a nondisclosure agreement, personal information may be used to the extent necessary to perform the said operation.
- 4. When the information collected is used as marketing data to the extent necessary for the performance of our business and for the purpose of improving our services.
- 5. When we entrust the aggregation, analysis, and management of personal information to a third party under a nondisclosure agreement.
- 6. When we must use or provide personal information in accordance with laws and regulations or court orders (e.g. distribution of information from us by email, etc.).
2-1. Security control of personal information
We shall strictly manage the personal information provided by customers and take measures to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration, or leakage of that information.
2-2. The inquiry, correction, deletion, etc. of personal information
If you wish to inquire about, correct, or delete your personal information, please contact us. After receiving a request directly from a customer, we will disclose, correct, or delete that customer’s information.
2-3. Personal information of customers under 16 years old
We take the utmost care to protect the information of customers under the age of 16. We ask that the personal information of customers under 16 years old age be provided only with the consent of a parent or guardian.
3. Access Logs
Our website collects information such as IP addresses, browser types, and referring URLs from access logs. The information collected is used for statistical purposes, and does not reflect a user’s personal information.
4. Compliance with Laws, Regulations, and other Standards
We comply with all laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and other relevant content.
6. Contact for Inquiries
Contact person: Kosuke Ebina